– 200+ Active Oral health Care professionals from 15+ Arab countries, including professionals in Special Care Dentists, dentists with special interest in Special Care Dentistry, dental students, and public health experts
– Non governmental international organisation launched in September 2018
– We aim to break down the barriers that people with disabilities face in their everyday lives
– We endeavor to achieve the recognition and establishment of Special Care Dentistry (SCD) in the Arab region.
• Global research linking between Disability and Oral Health
• Lack of professional experience in dental management for people with disabilities
• Equality rights (WHO, ICF)